There is nothing more nostalgic than an ooey gooey s’more. Rich melted chocolate, a perfectly toasted marshmallow, all sandwiched between two golden graham crackers. These vegan s’mores blondies are all that, trust me, packed into a bite-size bar.
What’s your favorite part of a s’more? The crunchy graham cracker, the gooey marshmallow, or the melted chocolatey goodness? Lucky for you these bars have them all- so, you don’t have to choose!
I can remember wanting s’mores so badly that we toasted them over the stove while my parents were at work (highly flammable do not try at home!) Needless to say, we found ourselves extinguishing flaming sugar! Sorry, Mom.
The best part about these vegan s’mores blondies is the perfectly graham filled cookie crust in my opinion. While regular s’mores are kind of hard to eat. These blondies hold together for the perfect melt in your mouth treat!
Are s’mores vegan?
The quick answer is no. But, thank goodness Dandies makes all-natural vegan marshmallows! Also, while milk chocolate isn’t going to work, there are lots of amazing vegan chocolate bars out there too! Usually, any chocolate above 70% is vegan. My personal favorite is Hu Chocolate Gems!
Where to find vegan marshmallows?
I typically am able to find them at health food stores or specialty food stores that have a lot of vegan options. However, you can order Dandies directly from amazon as well!
How to make vegan s’mores blondies:
The first step is to make the gram cracker cookie base for the s’mores bar. It’s made from crushed graham crackers, flour, coconut oil, and sweetened with agave.
Then, a layer of chocolate is spread evenly on top. This gets bakes for 15 minutes before adding the marshmallows. Otherwise, the marshmallows will be really toasted! Afterward, a sprinkle of marshmallows goes on top and it’s returned to the oven for the final toasting!
Can you make this recipe gluten-free?
Yes! Simply use gluten-free 1:1 flour, I love Bob’s Red Mill, and use gluten-free graham crackers!
How to store s’mores blondies
Once cooled, you can store them in an air-tight container at room temperature for about 3 days. However, they are extremely fudgy and delicious when stored in the fridge and last up to a week too! They may also be frozen for up to 2 months! When you are ready to enjoy one, simply remove from the freezer and allow to thaw for 20 min and enjoy.
Other summer desserts you’ll love:
- Black Sesame Ice Cream
- Chocolate Vegan Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Golden Milk Popsicles
- Vegan No-bake Snickers Bites
Make sure to tag me @flaxandsugar on Instagram and comment below if you make these vegan s’mores blondies! To pin this recipe and save it for later, you can use the button on the recipe card or on any of the photos above. Happy baking!Print
Chocolate covered graham cracker blondies, coated with an ooey-gooey layer of toasted marshmallows! These vegan s’mores blondies are the perfect nostalgic summertime treat!
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 cup agave
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 cup dairy-free yogurt
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 6 graham crackers (crushed)
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- 1 1/4 cup mini vegan marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Place graham crackers in a food processor and blend into a powder.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, graham crackers, cinnamon, baking soda, and baking powder together and stir.
- In a medium bowl combine coconut oil, agave, sugar, vanilla, and yogurt.
- Add the flour mixture to the coconut oil mixture and stir.
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper and press the graham cracker cookie base into the bottom.
- Sprinkle chocolate evenly on top.
- Bake for 15 min and then carefully open the oven. Pull the oven rack out halfway and top the chocolate layer with the miniature marshmallows and return the blondies to the oven for an additional 10-15 min until marshmallows are golden brown.
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow the blondies to cool for at least 10 min before slicing.
- Serving Size: 1 blondie bar
- Calories: 290
Keywords: s’mores, marshmallow, summer desserts, graham crackers, blondies, bars,