Golden milk is one of my favorite things on the planet! I was introduced to it in India and its the best post-dinner relaxation drink there is! But, when it’s hot, don’t worry you can enjoy one of these cold coconut gold milk popsicles! They have all the benefits and delicious flavor as golden milk, but in a creamy, cooling icy treat instead!
Quick and easy vegan popsicles
So, I got these amazing silicone popsicle molds and couldn’t wait to try them out. They made slipping these frozen treats out a breeze! Let’s just say, these were the first but they won’t be the last of the frozen treats to come!
These popsicles were so easy to whip together! Oh, and did I mention they are healthy too? Basically there is no reason not to make coconut golden milk popsicles this week 🙂
Health benefits of golden milk
There are so many benefits to this vibrant treat. For starters, turmeric has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years for conditions such as breathing problems, joint pain, fatigue, digestive issues, and more.
Modern research also suggests that turmeric is a potent antioxidant with antimicrobial and anticancer effects. Turmeric is great for the skin as well! It helps to smooth skin and reduce acne in some cases. Also, golden milk has been shown to give relief to those suffering from eczema.
I partnered with Vegan Mia Organics, a certified vegan, certified organic skincare line. Their ingredients are pure and of the highest quality. In fact, one of their serums even contains turmeric. I wanted to complement their plant-based ingredients with a treat that is equally as healthy for you!
These coconut golden milk popsicles are:
- Slightly spicy
- Turmeric +ginger infused
- Perfectly sweetened with dates
- Easy to make
- & Delicious
More summer treats:
If you try this recipe, please let us know by leaving a comment, rating it, and tagging a photo on Instagram #flaxandsugar. Thanks, friends!Print
Coconut Golden Milk Popsicles
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours 20 minutes
- Yield: 6 popsicles 1x
- Category: Ice Cream
- Method: Frozen
- Diet: Vegan
Creamy, easy coconut golden milk popsicles made with ginger and turmeric. Naturally sweetened, super healthy, and totally delicious!
- 1 cup of raw cashews soaked overnight* and drained
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 cup Foragers half and half coconut cream
- 1/3 cup coconut milk full fat
- 1/3 cup maple
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1/8 tsp cardamom
- pinch of black pepper
- First, soak the cashews in water overnight in a small bowl. Alternatively, you can boil water and cover the cashews, allowing them to soak for 1 hour.
- Next, drain cashews of excess water and rinse.
- In a food processor or high-speed blender, add in cashews, coconut cream, maple, and coconut half and half until smooth and creamy.
- Add in vanilla, turmeric, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, and black pepper.
- Blend again for a minute.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and attach wooden popsicle sticks.
- Place tray into the freezer and allow to freeze for a minimum of 2 hours or until full solid.
- Slide a frozen treat out, and enjoy!
* If you don’t have Foragers coconut half and half you can replace it with regular full fat coconut milk. If replacing add an additional 1 Tbsp. of maple.
- Serving Size: 1 popsicle
- Calories: 110
Keywords: turmeric, golden milk, coconut milk, summer recipes, ice cream, popsicles
This post contains affiliate links which means I will make a small commission if you purchase through those links. I only recommend products that I know, trust, and love!
Leave a Reply