Chocolate covered graham cracker blondies, coated with an ooey-gooey layer of toasted marshmallows! These vegan s’mores blondies are the perfect nostalgic summertime treat!
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 cup agave
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 cup dairy-free yogurt
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 6 graham crackers (crushed)
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- 1 1/4 cup mini vegan marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Place graham crackers in a food processor and blend into a powder.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, graham crackers, cinnamon, baking soda, and baking powder together and stir.
- In a medium bowl combine coconut oil, agave, sugar, vanilla, and yogurt.
- Add the flour mixture to the coconut oil mixture and stir.
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper and press the graham cracker cookie base into the bottom.
- Sprinkle chocolate evenly on top.
- Bake for 15 min and then carefully open the oven. Pull the oven rack out halfway and top the chocolate layer with the miniature marshmallows and return the blondies to the oven for an additional 10-15 min until marshmallows are golden brown.
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow the blondies to cool for at least 10 min before slicing.
- Serving Size: 1 blondie bar
- Calories: 290
Keywords: s'mores, marshmallow, summer desserts, graham crackers, blondies, bars,