Creamy, easy coconut golden milk popsicles made with ginger and turmeric. Naturally sweetened, super healthy, and totally delicious!
- 1 cup of raw cashews soaked overnight* and drained
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 cup Foragers half and half coconut cream
- 1/3 cup coconut milk full fat
- 1/3 cup maple
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1/8 tsp cardamom
- pinch of black pepper
- First, soak the cashews in water overnight in a small bowl. Alternatively, you can boil water and cover the cashews, allowing them to soak for 1 hour.
- Next, drain cashews of excess water and rinse.
- In a food processor or high-speed blender, add in cashews, coconut cream, maple, and coconut half and half until smooth and creamy.
- Add in vanilla, turmeric, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, and black pepper.
- Blend again for a minute.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and attach wooden popsicle sticks.
- Place tray into the freezer and allow to freeze for a minimum of 2 hours or until full solid.
- Slide a frozen treat out, and enjoy!
* If you don’t have Foragers coconut half and half you can replace it with regular full fat coconut milk. If replacing add an additional 1 Tbsp. of maple.
- Serving Size: 1 popsicle
- Calories: 110
Keywords: turmeric, golden milk, coconut milk, summer recipes, ice cream, popsicles