This no-bake vegan pumpkin cheesecake recipe is the perfect holiday treat! This cheesecake recipe makes 6 individual pumpkin cheesecake parfaits which are perfect for sharing this holiday season. They are easy to make, gluten-free, dairy-free, and low carb!
The last time I shared a vegan cheesecake recipe I made it using cashews, and while it’s so creamy and delicious, it does take more time to prepare. So, this time around I wanted to make one that can be made in under 10 minutes! Yes, you read that right, 10 minutes no-bake vegan pumpkin cheesecake and the best way to do that is by using my favorite brand Tofutti.
How to make Tofutti Cheesecake
Tofutti is a popular brand that makes amazing dairy-free products. They make the best dairy-free cream cheese that is perfect for this vegan pumpkin cheesecake. The best part about this no-bake mini cheesecake is that you have the option of making individual servings or making one small cheesecake.
And what would make a normal cheesecake better? Well, by making it double layered. This two-layer cheesecake recipe has creamy layers of both pumpkin cheesecake and a classic vegan cheesecake layer, with crunchy gluten-free graham crackers and pumpkin Cracklin layer in between. This way you are guaranteed the perfect ratio of cheesecake and crust in every bite.
What is pumpkin cracklin?
Beanfields released their special holiday flavors and the pumpkin pie Cracklins add a sweet and salty boost to these easy vegan cheesecake jars. You can find them at most supermarkets and natural food stores! The best part about adding Beanfields pumpkin cracklins is the added nutritional benefits! Their cracklins are full of protein, low carb, and made with natural ingredients. So, you can basically say this low carb vegan cheesecake is healthy, right?
Is this no-bake cheesecake gluten-free?
This recipe can easily be made gluten-free! There are actually two options to achieve this. You can make it with gluten-free graham crackers or without the graham cracker altogether. If you decide not to use graham crackers simply use more Cracklins in their place!
How to serve cheesecake parfaits
This is where you get to decide! You can either make this recipe into one low-carb mini cheesecake or into individual no-bake pumpkin cheesecakes! If you want the fastest option, go with the small cheesecake. If you don’t mind a tiny bit more effort make the cheesecake jars! Either way, the recipe calls for a double layer which makes it extra beautiful when serving. Your guests will be impressed if you choose to present them on a tray in pretty glasses. Stemmed crystal glassware works best for this!
Tips and Tricks
- Use room-temperature ingredients – Make sure that the dairy-free cream cheese is at room temperature! This will keep it creamy and smooth when you stir in the pumpkin or vanilla.
- Use a food processor to crush your graham crackers and Cracklins- A food processor makes it quick and easy to turn these into the crumb crust layers. If you don’t have a food processor you can place the graham crackers and the Cracklins into a large ziplock and roll over it with a rolling pin.
- Wash and dry stemware before using- One of the most showstopping things about this recipe is the sparkling crystalware. So, take a moment to wash and dry your stemware before you use them so they are extra sparkly!
- Garnish with dairy-free whip cream- Top this dairy-free cheesecake off with a dollop of whip cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon. You can use a ready-made dairy-free whip cream that comes in a can like from Trader Joe’s or you can whip coconut cream up yourself and make homemade vegan whipped cream.
More pumpkin desserts you will love:
Dairy-free cheesecake recipePrint
Easy no-bake vegan pumpkin cheesecake jars are the perfect mini dessert to serve this holiday season. They are made with a double layer of creamy dairy-free cream cheese and a protein-packed, gluten-free graham cracker crust layer. Ready in 10 minutes you can’t pass up this low carb vegan cheesecake recipe.
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1/2 cup crushed pumpkin pie Cracklins
- 4 cup dairy-free cream cheese
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp. pumpkin spice
- 2 1/2 cup powder sugar
- First, pull the dairy-free cream cheese out of the fridge and allow it to soften at room temperature.
- Then, wash your stemware and set aside to dry.
- Next, blend or crush the graham crackers and Cracklin’s into a sand-like texture.
- After that, in a small bowl combine 2 cups cream cheese, pumpkin puree, and 1 1/4 cups of powdered sugar. Stir well until smooth and creamy and then stir in the pumpkin pie spice.
- Set aside and in a new small bowl mix the remaining 2 cups of cream cheese, 1 1/4 cup powder sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy.
- Next, pour a layer of crust in the bottom of the pan or glasses, then carefully layer on the pumpkin cheesecake flavor.
- On top of that put another layer of the graham cracker crust about a 1/2″ thick and then a layer of vanilla cheesecake.
- Then add some whip cream and dust with cinnamon! Serve with a cinnamon stick.
This recipe can easily be made gluten-free by using gluten-free graham crackers or omitting them and using more cracklins.
- Serving Size: 1 parfait
- Calories: 200
- Carbohydrates: 3
- Protein: 7
Keywords: low carb, vegan cheesecake, individual, holiday, easy, pumpkin cheesecake, high protein, no bake