Easy no-bake vegan pumpkin cheesecake jars are the perfect mini dessert to serve this holiday season. They are made with a double layer of creamy dairy-free cream cheese and a protein-packed, gluten-free graham cracker crust layer. Ready in 10 minutes you can’t pass up this low carb vegan cheesecake recipe.
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1/2 cup crushed pumpkin pie Cracklins
- 4 cup dairy-free cream cheese
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp. pumpkin spice
- 2 1/2 cup powder sugar
- First, pull the dairy-free cream cheese out of the fridge and allow it to soften at room temperature.
- Then, wash your stemware and set aside to dry.
- Next, blend or crush the graham crackers and Cracklin’s into a sand-like texture.
- After that, in a small bowl combine 2 cups cream cheese, pumpkin puree, and 1 1/4 cups of powdered sugar. Stir well until smooth and creamy and then stir in the pumpkin pie spice.
- Set aside and in a new small bowl mix the remaining 2 cups of cream cheese, 1 1/4 cup powder sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy.
- Next, pour a layer of crust in the bottom of the pan or glasses, then carefully layer on the pumpkin cheesecake flavor.
- On top of that put another layer of the graham cracker crust about a 1/2″ thick and then a layer of vanilla cheesecake.
- Then add some whip cream and dust with cinnamon! Serve with a cinnamon stick.
This recipe can easily be made gluten-free by using gluten-free graham crackers or omitting them and using more cracklins.
- Serving Size: 1 parfait
- Calories: 200
- Carbohydrates: 3
- Protein: 7
Keywords: low carb, vegan cheesecake, individual, holiday, easy, pumpkin cheesecake, high protein, no bake