An overview of what you’ll get in this bundle!
- Pitch, Please!
- Rate Sheet Template
- Brand Report Card Template
All templates are fully customizable to your brand and brand needs.
Are you confident in your ability to cultivate intentional and trustworthy brand relationships? Do you have all the tools you need to respond to DMs and emails from brands, like a pro? Do you feel like you can say ‘no’ to brands that are asking you to work for free, in a professional manner? Can you send out all these emails and messages in minutes, without second-guessing yourself? Do you have professionally branded assets that you can send to brands right now?
The Brand Pitching Bundle is for you. In this bundle, you’re getting Pitch, Please! and two professional templates for your branded Rate Card and Report Card that are fully customizable to your brand and brand needs. You can start editing them today in Canva!
In Pitch, Please! You’ll receive 45 pages, 9 sections, and 20 customizable message templates!
Here is a quick overview of the sections:
- Building Authentic Relationships
- The Power of Instagram
- Migrating the Conversation to Email
- Cold Pitch & Follow Up
- No. Free. Work.
- Maintaining Relationships
- How to Build a Pitch Template
- Final Thoughts & Extra Tips
Bonus: 5 Hot Tips and More!
REPORT SHEET TEMPLATE
This 3-Page Professional Rate Sheet Template is perfect for Food Bloggers, Photographers, and Influencers.
Here is what it includes:
- A Cover Page – use consistent brand colors, fonts, and imagery to help with brand recognition
- Basic Pricing & Services – a place for your basic prices, save time by answering commonly asked requests in this section
- Long-Term Pricing & Packages – discounted rate section for longer-term partnerships + package options
BRAND REPORT CARD TEMPLATE
This 5-page Professional Brand Report Card Template is perfect for anyone who works with brands.
- Cover page with a brand image or yourself, logo, the title REPORT, and brand/ client name.
- Insight/ analytics for sponsored posts if applicable.
- Analytics for the blog post if applicable. Make sure to give a timeline here because unlike IG this will continue to grow.
- Image of yourself with a personal thank you letter mentioning the things you enjoyed about the partnership.
- Conclusion page with an offering––invitation to work together again.