The most scrumptious mini vegan peanut butter snickers bites! A crunchy salty pretzel, layered with gooey date caramel sauce, peanut butter, and coated in rich dark chocolate!
- 3 Tbsp. vegan salted caramel sauce
- 24 pretzel twists
- 3 Tbsp. peanut butter*
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate
- Follow instructions for the salted caramel sauce recipe and allow time to cool, or use premade vegan caramel.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Evenly place pretzels down on the sheet.
- Spread a layer of peanut butter on to each pretzel and then a dollop of salted caramel sauce. Return the pretzels to the pan and place it in the freezer for 10 min.
- While they are chilling in the freezer
- In a small saucepan heat coconut oil on low heat.
- Add in dark chocolate chips and stir continuously until fully melted.
- Take the pretzels out of the freezer and dip each one into the chocolate. Coating all sides.
- Return the chocolate-coated snickers bites to the freezer for an additional 30 min or until chocolate has hardened.
* you can substitute peanut butter with any nut or seed butter you prefer.
- Serving Size: 3 snickers bites
- Calories: 100
Keywords: snickers, snacks, easy recipes, no bake, peanut butter, pretzels