This peach almond galette is simple to make, full of fresh juicy fruit and garnished with toasted almonds. Top with a scoop of ice cream for the perfect summer treat!
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cup cold butter
- 1 1/2 tbsp. cold water
- 3 tbsp. yogurt
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla bean paste
- 2 Tbsp. homemade salted caramel sauce or coconut cream
- 3 Tbps. chopped almonds
- 4 peaches
- 1 pear
- 1 tbsp. tapioca flour
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla bean paste
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- Combine flour, coconut sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
- Cut in cold butter slices with a pastry cutter or two knives until the flour forms a wet sand texture.
- Add water, yogurt, and vanilla paste and gently stir together.
- Mold the dough into a ball place onto a piece of parchment paper. Put a piece of parchment paper on top of the dough and set inside of the fridge for 20 minutes.
- While the dough is chilling, beginning slicing the fruit and bringing the filling together.
- Combine the sliced fruit with tapioca flour, coconut sugar, cinnamon, vanilla bean paste, and lemon juice. Toss fresh fruit with sugar mixture and set the bowl aside.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove the dough from the fridge. Keep the dough sandwiched between two pieces of parchment paper and roll into a round, about 1/4 ” thick.
- Fill the center of the dough with the fruit filling mixture.
- Starting on one side, begin to fold the dough into the middle. Working your way around until all sides are folded toward the center.
- Brush the outside of the crust with salted caramel sauce or coconut cream and top with chopped almonds.
- Place the galette in the oven and bake for about 45 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with a scoop of ice cream and enjoy!
* if you don’t time to make the homemade vegan salted caramel sauce, coconut cream is thick and will work fine for the crust!
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 225
Keywords: peach, almond, easy