This mayo-free roasted baby red potato salad is tossed in a zesty vinaigrette and garnished with fresh herbs!
- 4 lbs. Baby red potatoes
- 1/4 tsp. Smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. Cayenne pepper
- 3 Tbsp. Sliced grape tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh dill
- 3/4 cup. Sliced onion
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Stone-ground mustard
- 2 Garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp. Smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp. Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. Maple syrup
- Pepper to taste
- Clean potatoes and slice them in half
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees
- Place the potatoes on a baking sheet and drizzle olive oil over them, stir until all the potatoes are coated. Sprinkle with salt, cayenne, and smoked paprika.
- Bake the potatoes until golden brown about 30-40 minutes.
- While the potatoes are baking, begin making the vinegarette.
- Mince garlic and chop the onion into small pieces. In a large bowl combine olive oil, garlic, onion, smoked paprika, apple cider vinegar, maple, and pepper.
- Slice the grape tomatoes and fresh dill.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and allow to cool for 3 minutes. Then add them to the bowl of vinegarette and toss.
- Add in capers, fresh dill, and grape tomatoes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
I used baby red potatoes, but you may use any potato you prefer. However larger potatoes will need to bake longer!
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 180
Keywords: roasted potato, potato salad, warm salad, mayo-free recipes, vinaigrette, potato, healthy recipes