One-pot creamy vegan tomato gnocchi soup made in under 30 minutes! This easy, comforting, and flavorful dinner is easy to make and tastes even better the next day!
- 1 cup onions, diced
- 2 tablespoons sundried tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 14 oz can of diced tomatoes
- 1 1/4 cup oat milk
- 2 packages gnocchi
- 1/2 cup fresh basil packed
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- Violife prosociano wedge for garnishing
- Start by dicing the onion and garlic. Then place 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil into a medium pot. Add 1 cup of diced onions, 2 tablespoons of sundried tomatoes, and 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Cook the onions and garlic until translucent and fragrant. Then add 2 teaspoons of Italian seasoning, 1/4 cup of dry white wine, 1/2 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes, and 1 teaspoon of black pepper. Simmer the wine and onions for 3-5 minutes.
- Then bring 3 cups of vegetable broth, 14 oz can diced tomatoes, and 1 1/4 cup of oat milk to a boil.
- Add the gnocchi, cover, and cook for an additional 10 minutes or until the gnocchi is soft and tender.
- Add 1/2 cup of fresh chopped basil and 1/4 cup of nutritional yeast.
- Stir well and serve in bowls. Sprinkle vegan parmesan on top and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 290
Keywords: soup, Gnocchi, tomato, tomato soup, vegan parmasan, creamy soup,