Flavorful 30-minute baked gnocchi in a rich tomato basil sauce. This easy-to-make vegan dinner is so good the whole family will love it! Makes a great dairy-free and gluten-free weeknight meal!
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oi
- 1 package Pureland farm sausage patties
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 28 oz Mutti tomato basil marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 36 oz. cooked gnocchi
- 1/3 cup Violife vegan parmesan
- 2 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 3 tablespoons Violife vegan feta, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the olive oil in a pan and add protein or meat alternative. Cook thoroughly and then add in garlic. Sautee for 2 minutes, add in dry red wine, and continue to cook for 2 minutes.
- While the meat is cooking bring a pot of water to a boil. Cook gnocchi according to package directions, strain, and set aside until sauce is completed.
- Next, add marinara sauce to the red wine and bring to a low boil.
- Reduce heat and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add pre-cooked gnocchi, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, and vegan parmesan, and mix well to combine.
- Transfer the tomato gnocchi mixture to a 9×9 baking pan and top with vegan feta crumbles.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes and allow to cool or 5 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh basil and additional vegan cheese if desired, and serve.
You can omit the red wine if you like!
Is great with store-bought or homemade gnocchi!
- Serving Size: 1/6th recipe
- Calories: 350
- Fat: 2.9g
- Carbohydrates: 70g
- Protein: 20g
Keywords: gnocchi, casserole, 30minute, dinner, baked gnocchi, tomato gnocchi, vegan gnocchi