Healthy peach crisp is an easy, gluten-free dessert recipe using oats, ground walnuts, and fresh peaches. With caramelized peaches and a crunchy crumble topping this vegan dessert will be the best part of your summer picnics!
- 4 peaches
- 1 apple
- 3 tbsp. chai concentrate unsweetened
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla bean paste
- 1 1/4 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/2 cup walnuts finely chopped
- 3/4 cup oats
- 3 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- 3 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven 350 degrees
- Slice the peaches and apple into 1/2″ pieces.
- Combine chai, vanilla bean paste, cornstarch, and peaches into a bowl and toss until evenly coated.
- Chop or blend walnuts until finely ground.
- Combine oats, coconut oil, chopped walnuts, cinnamon, coconut sugar, and pinch of salt in a separate bowl and mix together.
- Pour peach filling into 2 6″ cast-iron skillets and top with oat crumble.
- Bake for 35 minutes until golden brown.
You may sub coconut oil for vegan butter if you prefer!
- Serving Size: 1/3 6" skillet
- Calories: 280
Keywords: gluten free, vegan, easy, cast iron skillet, peaches, crisp, cobbler, vegan peach crisp, vegan peach crumble