This Granola is packed with superfoods and tastes so good you’ll think it’s dessert. It’s healthy, full of protein and made with natural sugar. Whip up a batch and serve with your favorite milk, yogurt or just grab a handful for munching!
- 3 cups Oats ((I love Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Rolled Oats))
- 1 cup Coconut Flakes
- 1/2 cup Chopped Almonds
- 1/4 cup Goji Berries
- 1/4 cup Pepitas
- 3 Tbsp Cacao Nibs
- 3 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 3 Tbsp Hemp Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Maldona Sea Salt Flakes
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 3 1/2 Tbsp Oat Milk
- 1/3 cup Agave (+ 2 tbsp)
- 3 Tbsp Dark Cacao Powder
- 2 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp Maca Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 275°F
- In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients except the goji berries and sea salt flakes. Stir well.
- In a small saucepan, melt coconut oil over low heat. Add oat milk and maca powder and stir well.
- Once the coconut oil is completely melted, remove from the stove and add agave, cacao powder, nut butter, and vanilla. You will have a thick chocolatey sauce!
- Pour the chocolate sauce over the dry ingredients and stir until fully coated.
- Toss in goji berries and stir lightly.
- Spread the granola mixture evenly on a baking sheet and press down. Sprinkle with sea salt flakes.
- Bake in the oven for 28 minutes. (Note: Oven’s can vary so check on the granola at the 21 minute mark)
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 25 minutes. This will make your granola even crunchier!
- Store in an airtight container/ jar for a perfect on the go snack or healthy breakfast!
FOR SALT: I love the big salt flakes, but if you don’t have them pink sea salt will work too!
TO REPLACE PEANUT BUTTER: Try tahini, it’s just as delicious!
GOJI BERRIES: They can be expensive and hard to find, feel free use dates or your favorite dried fruit instead!
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 290
- Fat: 10
- Carbohydrates: 45
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 4
Keywords: chocolate, peanutbutter, granola, breakfast