Healthy, high-protein, oil-free vegan sandwich that’s perfect for picnics or a quick easy lunch! This Chickpea avocado salad sandwich with broccoli sprouts is so good for you and so tasty too!
· 1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
· 1 ripe avocado
Maille Dijon Originale Mustard
· 1 ½ tsp salt
· ½ tsp black pepper
· 1 tsp. garlic powder
· 1 tsp. lemon juice
· 1 tbsp. nori flakes (optional but give it a fishy taste)
· Broccoli sprouts
· Fresh ciabatta sliced
· Optional drizzle of olive oil
- Drain and rinse 1 can of chickpeas. Place all ingredients except the sprouts, mustard, and bread in a blender and pulse. Pulse lightly to bring together but leave some bigger pieces of chickpeas.
- Slice the ciabatta and spread a layer of Maille Dijon Originale mustard on the bread.
- Top with avocado chickpea spread, layer with sprouts, and finish with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Serving Size: 1 sandwich
- Calories: 410
Keywords: chickpea, avocado, smashed chickpea, sandwich, vegan sandwich, vegan lunch, broccoli sprouts