Casper the ghost cocktail is a perfectly balanced Halloween cocktail made with tequila and garnished with a cute ghost! It’s the perfect spooky drink!
- 1 1/2 oz tequila reposado
- 1 1/2 oz orgeat
- 1/2 tsp lime juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp. aquafaba
- pinch of nutmeg
Casper the Ghost Garnish
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- Mini chocolate chips for eyes
- Make the white chocolate ghosts ahead of time so they are cooled and ready! Combine white chocolate chips with coconut oil and melt in the microwave. Stir the chocolate every 20 seconds to prevent overheating or burning.
- Then on a piece of parchment paper drop a spoonful of melted white chocolate on to the parchment paper and then drag the spoon downward to make a streak mark
- Place two mini chocolate chips into the white chocolate as the ghost eyes while the white chocolate is still warm.
- Repeat until you are out of chocolate. You will have extra ghosts which are just cute to decorate with or eat! Allow the ghosts to cool and become solid before mixing up the cocktails.
- The first step in the cocktails is to dry shake the aquafaba. To do this measure out the aquafaba into a cocktail shaker and shake the aquafaba alone for 20 seconds.
- Then fill the shaker with ice and add in tequila, lime juice, and orgeat.
- Shake vigorously for about 1 minute
- Strain and pour into a coupe glass and sprinkle with a pinch of nutmeg
- Gently press a white chocolate ghost on the side of the glass until it can stand up by itself.
- Serving Size: 1 cocktail
- Calories: 200
Keywords: cocktail, egg white cocktail, easy cocktail, drinks, tequila, white chocolate, Halloween