This creamy, rich, and striking black sesame ice cream is full of flavor, easy to make, and the creamiest no-churn vegan ice cream on the planet!
- 1 can coconut heavy cream (full fat)
- 4 Tbsp. black tahini
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla bean paste
- 1/4 cup raw cashews (soaked overnight)
- 1 tsp. vodka*
- 1/3 cup Foragers cashew coconut cream half and half
- Boil 2 cups of water and pour over a bowl of raw cashews. Allow to sit for at least 4 hours and up to 24 hours.
- Drain and rinse cashews.
- In a food processor blend together coconut cream, black tahini, vanilla, sugar, cashews, coconut cream half and half. Blend on high until smooth and creamy!
- Add in vodka* optional but highly recommended.
- Pour ice cream mix into a parchment lined loaf pan or freezer safe pan and transfer to the freezer.
- Freeze for 8-24 hours untill fully frozen and enjoy!
* the vodka is optional. However, the small amount keeps the ice cream from freezing solid, for a creamier texture!
- Serving Size: 2 scoops
- Calories: 300
Keywords: no-churn ice cream, vegan ice cream, tahini, summer recipes