Fluffy and healthy vegan buttermilk pancakes. These are the best gluten-free pancakes, full of protein, delicious, and perfect for brunch!
- 1 3/4 cup oat milk
- 1 1/4 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup quinoa flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/2 cup blueberries (optional)
- Make vegan buttermilk by combining oat milk with the apple cider vinegar in a medium bowl. Set aside for 5 minutes and allow the milk to curdle.
- Add vanilla and maple syrup and still.
- Add in oat flour, quinoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt and mix well.
- Drop some coconut oil onto a pan, pour 1/4 cup of batter onto a hot pan and sprinkle with blueberries.
- Wait until the batter starts to change the texture and little bubbles appear on the surface before flipping.
- Flip the pancake and cook for half the time on the other side until golden brown.
- Repeat until batter is finished.
- Slather with vegan butter, your favorite toppings, and enjoy!
The secret to the perfect pancake is patience. Keep the temperature on medium/low so it cooks throughout evenly without burning!
- Serving Size: 2 pancakes
- Calories: 300
- Carbohydrates: 35
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 9
Keywords: gluten free, pancake, oatmeal, quinoa