This Pistachio Rose Chia Pudding is the perfect easy and healthy breakfast recipe! Only 8 ingredients and 10 minutes of hands on time, this vegan chia pudding is the perfect dessert when you want a single serving of something a bit healthier and a great make-ahead breakfast idea!
Rose Chia Pudding:
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/2 teaspoon organic food-grade rose water
- 1 tablespoon agave
- 1/8th teaspoon cardamon
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup of dairy-free yogurt
- 2 teaspoons of beet powder- I used Suncore Foods beet powder
- 1 teaspoon agave
- 2 tablespoons pistachios, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried rose petals* optional
- 3 fresh strawberries *optional
- First, prepare the chia pudding by combining 1/4 cup of chia seeds with 1/2 cup of warm water in a medium bowl.
- Stir in 1/2 teaspoon organic food-grade rose water, 1 tablespoon agave, 1/8th teaspoon cardamon, and a pinch of salt.
- Transfer the chia pudding mixture to the fridge to set for 2-24 hours. Note that the chia seeds will continue to absorb the liquid so if it’s too runny allow it to sit for long.
- The next day prepare your pudding cups by scooping some chia pudding mixture into the bottom of self serve jars.
- In a medium bowl combine 1/4 cup dairy-free yogurt with 2 teaspoons of beet powder, and 1 teaspoon of agave (optional). Stir well until fully incorporated and you have a pink yogurt.
- Add a layer of the yogurt mixture on top of the chia seeds and top with chopped pistachios, dried rose petals, and sliced strawberries if desired!
Feel free to add any additional topping you would like or omit the rose petals if you do not have them. For a creamier pudding, substitute the water for non-dairy milk.
- Serving Size: 1 pudding cup
- Calories: 270
Keywords: chia pudding, rose, pistachio, breakfast, keto breakfast, low carb breakfast, gluten free,