These soft and chewy oatmeal cookies are full of cranberries and pistachios for a delicious combination of salty and sweet that’s perfect for the holidays!
- 1 1/2 c. old fashion oats
- 3/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 c. butter room temp.
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. almond extract
- 1 1/2 tsp. Ener-G egg replacer + 2 tbsp. water *
- 1/2 c. cranberries
- 1/2 c. chopped pistachios
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- In a small bowl combine Energ-g egg replacer with water, whisk, and set aside for 5 min.
- In a medium bowl combine and whisk together: flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- Using a hand or electric mixer to blend together butter, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and almond extract. Add the egg replacer and mix.
- Add the flour mixture in and stir until combined. Toss in cranberries and pistachios and stir.
- Using a large cookie scoop measure out cookies and drop them on to a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes until the edges are brown but the center looks a little soft still.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and allow them to cool completely. Enjoy!
You may also use ground flaxseed to replace the egg. In this case use 1 tbsp ground flax with 3 tbsp water and set aside for 5 min.
If you are making smaller sized cookies change the baking time to 8-10 minutes!
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 115
Keywords: cranberry cookies, pistachio, oatmeal cookies, healthy cookies,