A health twist on a childhood favorite cookie crisp cereal. This pumpkin white chocolate cookie cereal is healthy and totally delicious! It’s gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and super easy to make too!
Mini pumpkin white chocolate cookies:
- 1/4 cup pumpkin
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seed butter *
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp arrowroot*
- 1 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
White chocolate drizzle (optional):
For the drizzle use only half of the white chocolate in the recipe and save the other 2 tablespoons for the drizzle.
- 2 tablespoons white chocolate chips
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium bowl, mix together pumpkin, maple syrup, pumpkin seed butter, and vanilla extract. Stir well.
- Next, add the oat flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and arrowroot flour to the bowl and mix.
- Toss in the white chocolate chips (half the amount if you are adding the drizzle), and the chopped pecans.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop out the dough. Roll the mini cookies in your hand to form balls and place them on a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Slightly press the tops of the cookies down.
- Bake them for 10-13 minutes. If you want them really crunchy bake for 15 minutes!
- Allow them to cool completely before serving or drizzling with white chocolate.
- To finish with white chocolate, mix 2 tablespoons of white chocolate with 2 tsp of coconut oil together and microwave for 25 seconds. Stir and then using the end of a knife drizzle the white chocolate over the mini cookie cereal.
- Scoop into a bowl, pour some milk over them, and enjoy!
* You can use any seed or nut butter instead of pumpkin seed butter
* You can replace arrowroot flour with cornstarch
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 200
Keywords: pumpkin, cookies, cookie cereal, mini cookies, vegan cereal, white chocolate