One giant black tahini cookie swirled with puddles of chocolate and filled with a juicy strawberry! This chocolate tahini asteroid cookie is out of this world!
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 Bob’s Red Mill egg replacer
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil melted
- 2 Tbsp. black tahini
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 cup Bob’s gluten-free flour
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla bean paste
- 1/4 tsp. almond extract
- 1/4 cup of dark chocolate
- 1 ripe strawberry
- flakey sea salt for topping
- Preheat over to 350 degrees
- Combine Bob’s egg replacer and 2 tbsp water in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add melted coconut oil, tahini, vanilla bean paste, almond extract, and maple syrup together. Mix well.
- Add the “egg” to the mixture.
- Next, add in flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Stir only until combined and then toss in almost all of the dark chocolate chunks but leave some for the top of the cookie.
- Split the dough in half and flatten one half into a round circle. Place the strawberry in the center of the dough. Then mold the remaining dough over the strawberry.
- Press the remaining chocolate chunks into the top of the cookie and sprinkle with flakey sea salt.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until fully cooked but still soft.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!
- If you do not have black tahini, regular tahini or any nut butter will work fine in this recipe!
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 350
Keywords: tahini, chocolate chip cookie, strawberry, single serving, giant cookie