A zesty flavorful spring salad with fresh vegetables, asparagus, and edible flowers! This salad is simple to make, healthy, and absolutely beautiful! The creamy mustard tarragon dressing will be your new favorite!
- 3 cups of arugula
- 20 stalks of asparagus
- 1/4 cup cannellini beans
- 1/4 cup edible flowers
- 1/4 cup radishes, sliced
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 avocado, sliced
Creamy Tarragon Mustard Dressing:
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Maille Old Style Mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/8th teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon tarragon, dried
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons water
- First, wash and slice the veggies. Making sure to rinse the arugula as well before use.
- After the ends of the asparagus stalks are cut off place, 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil in a pan and saute the asparagus until cooked. I like to keep them firm but with a nice char on them!
- Then combine all of the ingredients for the dressing into a small blender and blend at high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Layer the arugula in a large bowl and top with sliced radishes, beans, grilled asparagus, and edible flowers.
- Drizzle the salad with creamy tarragon mustard dressing.
- Garnish with sliced avocado, edible flowers, fresh crack pepper, and enjoy!
If you have a hard time finding edible flowers simply omit them!
- Serving Size: 1/5 salad
- Calories: 200
Keywords: wild flower, edible flower, salad, spring, asparagus, mustard dressing